An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
09-07-2023, 09:18 PM

The voice that slipped from the purple wolf’s maw told Beauregard that Mika was out. He furrowed his brow. He hadn’t told them of why he had wanted to leave for a bit, nor why he had needed to talk to the Leader. Would they support his decision? The decision to make a pack of their own? “I never told you guys what I was doing. And… before we head off in the direction of the ship, I want to tell you.” Beauregard drew in a breath. He would keep them safe. All of them.

“I’m going to make a pack for us. Ethne has been a lovely place, and the wolves here are kind… I’m hoping to ally with them, and let us help build each other up. I’d like us to remain in Auster, at Cedar Falls.” He frowned, his voice getting softer. “...If you guys are ready to head North, we still can. I’m… I’m worried about what we might find there…” Would he really be able to help them through what they were going through? He shivered and moved his head across Mika’s back.

“No matter what happens… I’ll be with you. All of you.”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Do you trust me? Cattail Creek 08:01 PM, 09-06-2023 06:00 AM, 11-05-2023