gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Shelby
09-07-2023, 10:22 PM
I was play- I mean, working in the flower beds. Yes, working in the flower beds!" he replied with a confident nod when Andy questioned what he had been up to before arriving to her training. It wasn't a complete lie! He did actually pull out some weeds while he was playing so he did do some work! He looked up to his older sister Bramble as she walked over to him, grinning as she ruffled the fur on his head. "I was!" he agreed when she mentioned how he must have been having fun. He always had fun when he was with the plants in the garden.

For now though he needed to focus on the lesson that their aunt was going to teach him and he respectfully sat and listened as Andy began to speak. She explained that they were going to pair up for the lesson and as soon as he was paired up with his sister Ember, his eyes darted to her excitedly with a grin. He didn't know what they were exactly doing yet, but he was looking forward to doing whatever it was with Ember! Hopping up, he followed Ember over to a section of the training ring and once everyone was paired off Andy pointed out how she had paired up smaller wolves and larger wolves together and told them to point out where they would try to attack their partner.

He gave a firm nod of understanding and turned his attention back to Ember just in time to see the mischievous look on her face and hear her exclaim that she was going for his belly. He gasped with surprise when she darted forward, clearly not following the insurrections since Aunt Andy just said to point to what they were going to go for with an attack. She did have the element of surprise on her side though so it was easy enough for her to dart under him and start tickling his belly with her paws. "Emberrrrr!" he complained with a giggling squeal as he tried to squirm away from her. When he wasn't immediately able to get away he decided to fight fire with fire and managed to say between his giggles, "Fine! I'll just sit on you then!" before flopping down on top of her, squishing her smaller body under his.

"Solaire Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Come Gather 'Round People Amron's Castle 06:30 PM, 06-24-2023 03:12 PM, 01-21-2024