An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked

OverachieverUnderachieverRapid Poster - BronzePride - PansexualDouble MasterSamhain 2022
Statue 1 Worship1K
09-08-2023, 05:11 AM
Right, sending her into a full on state of shock probably wasn't the best thing. Víðarr wouldn't pretend that he knew any more than rudimentary things about healing, but it seemed like Ulmaria had the whole thing under control. Delphi wasn't going to die right here in his arms, so that was already better than things were several minutes ago. She was stable. Uncomfortable, but stable. Víðarr continued to softly comfort the pup, though his paws were often clumsy.

"It will be okay, little lamb. You are safe now," the words are gentle, though there's an undercurrent in his voice. Víðarr craved vengeance. It's the only thing that will make him feel better. He would exact revenge on whatever, on whoever had done this. The details of the creature committed to his memory, Víðarr would provide the description to the scouts, in hopes they could track down such an individual. "Where were you when it happened?" Another important detail, as the viking king tried to piece together the details. As Delphi scooted closer, Víðarr pulled the girl closer, ever-protective. No one was going to hurt her and get away with it.
[Image: bfcOTDt.png]
Víðarr has two Karelian bear dogs and a white morph tawny owl.  Assume they're within calling distance unless otherwise stated.  
Víðarr speaks with a dense Swedish accent.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Maybe I’ll Learn My Lesson Buffalo Knolls 07:42 AM, 08-23-2023 09:42 AM, 10-19-2023