Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-08-2023, 07:58 AM

His gaze stays upon the watery horizon as he lets Jack wage his internal war. The proposition is not one that can be decided lightly. He would not be surprised if Jack had requested to come back at a later time with an answer. But change was good and as Jack stumbled over his words about not being smart and wanting to try, Gil let out a small laugh. "One does not need to be smart to be successful," he mentions as he finally tilts his chin to look back at Jack. A brow lifts when Jack says he'll be his advisor if he'd have him.

"I'll promote you to an advocate for now as you work and gain experience. Next raid, you'll lead. Pick a pack. I'll follow," he waits then to see what Jack has to say. Will the boy rise to the occasion? Or will he chicken out? Either is fine. If he isn't ready to lead a raid, there were other tasks around the isle that needed completion as well.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. So You Wanna Do What Now? Daager Isle 03:01 PM, 07-12-2023 04:02 PM, 10-11-2023