Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-08-2023, 08:41 AM

Her blunt and open response now earns a hearty chuckle from Gil. Ah, like father like daughter. "So you do take after me in more than just appearances," he comments with a cheeky grin before letting it slip away to give her the room and respect that she would need to be honest with him. Gil is patient, as always, as he waits and listens to what she has to say. Undoubtedly, he is surprised when she says that she wants to learn how to lead. His ears perk up and he looks at her with genuine curiosity. The other three of his older brood had wanted nothing to do with the pack really and he didn't blame him so hearing the words from Flurry once again caught him off guard.

His silence is not bad. He just needs a moment to formulate the correct response. Gil does not want to simply hand things to the youth. He wants them to work for it. Show their worth, their struggle, their attempt to grow and try. They were no longer a rag-tag group of Pirates with fingers crossed that they'd win. No, they were Raiders, a still somewhat rag-tag group but finessed, trained, and slightly more put together. "If that is what you wish, then so be it. I give no promises as the new litter may have the same aspiration one day, but you are older and therefore gain more precedence over them," as usual, he is straight forward and simple in his words, but he cannot hide the smile. It is clear from his expression that he is proud of his little girl and cannot wait to share with her this journey she wishes to take.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. baby girl, what can i do for you? Daager Isle 09:26 AM, 07-31-2023 09:31 PM, 11-01-2023