gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
09-09-2023, 03:18 AM

She didn't have to wait long before a purple woman made her presence known, and for a moment, she wondered if she had accidentally stumbled across some long-lost relatives of her mother, with that galactic colouring scattered across such a dark base of fur. When she was invited onto the shore, she smiled widely and started paddling closer, “Many thanks,” she called out as she reached a point where all four paws could reach the sand and angled herself to make land out of shaking distance of the other wolf. It wouldn't be good manners to shower someone that had just welcomed her ashore, “I was ov'r there,” she tipped her head towards the barely visible Arden's Glácies on the horizon, “an' thought I'd spare m'self two swims, but I didn' think anyone might be livin' ere.” Finally she was free of the ocean, well, almost.

Shaking the water from her coat helped a lot to stave off the cold that had been threatening to seep into her bones in the water, some had managed to work its way into her undercoat, but she wouldn't catch her death immediately. She turned back to the woman that had come out to meet her, keeping her head respectfully low, chin tipped ever so slightly to expose her throat to show she meant no harm. “M' name's Deluge, I've been lookin' at leavin' m' family pack an' startin' up a band, maybe gettin' inter establishin' some trade routes, thought some o' th' islands up this way might make fer good route camps, but I can see now this one's already occupied! m' apologies fer th' intrusion.”

And it was no small wonder, this was one of the larger islands in the area and the beach gradually climbed to the base of an imposing mountain, the vegetation was established enough that it would have plentiful prey, at least in comparision to the island she had just come from, and it was easier to access than Atlantis.

“Speech”

Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My problem is I'm mature and childish, I'm mildish Alias Island 10:12 PM, 09-08-2023 07:47 PM, 04-18-2024