Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-09-2023, 05:28 AM

Gil blinks softly at her first statement. Or was it a question? He didn't have a hat so... wait a minute. Captain? Captain of what? His lips parted slightly, about to speak, but Deluge continued. Ah, the girl was always one for the words and the flare. But he can't help but be amused at her jokes and snickers, adding in his own bemused smirk and soft shake of his head. Even his chest rumbles slightly with a held-back chuckle as she comments that thinking was dangerous.

It is her next statement that leaves him blinking once more. Deluge wanted to start a band? To trade as a cover? Be their information source? His brow raises as he ponders her inquisition. No doubt, she would recruit that Dread boy, but who else would follow? She couldn't possibly lead a band with just herself and the boy.  "Who else are you taking from the Raiders?" Gil questions first as he simply looks upon his daughter. He cannot hide his smile, his pride. She is two years old now and unlike certain other old men, he is not possessive. If her wish was to break out on her own, who was he to stop her? Plus, having a small group on their side to help raid and pester the other wolves of Boreas would be nice. "I won't stop you, but you also cannot take everyone from me," he muses with another small quirk of his brow.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Audacity succeeds as often as it fails Daager Isle 09:44 PM, 09-01-2023 05:15 AM, 12-13-2023