size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
09-09-2023, 03:39 PM
He was right of course but that didn't make Flurry feel any less nervous. "Kinda figured we'd all rather I didn't do something that could be seen as questioning you in front of that lot." She said, jerking her head towards the direction everyone had filtered out of. "Which isn't what I'm trying to do for the record... I have a question but I really just want to understand your reasoning, not to push back on it or anything..." Was she stalling? Maybe a little bit but she wanted to make her intention clear to him. "Guess I'm just wondering why Ignis is kinda gettin' away with ignoring your orders. I saw the chunk he took out of that Armada woman." Now that the flood gates were open all the words were tumbling out, one moment she'd been awkward and quiet and now she could hardly get herself to shut up. "I know you trust him, wouldn'ta made him your Provoker otherwise but... I know our relationship with the Armada is already on thin ice and I can't imagine any of us want a war on our paws and I don't know, he just seems uncontrolled to me, a little too eager to go overboard and- I'll be honest, he scares me."

There it was. Most of the time he was whatever, honestly before she'd decided she wanted to step up she'd hardly given him consideration but now that she had to look at everyone around her and really consider them there was something in him that set her on edge... She wasn't some shrinking violet, she wasn't adverse inherently to violence but the way he went about it struck her as too much. Like he was eager to hurt others that bad. When they weren't on the battlefield he seemed... fine? But she had to admit she couldn't shake the way he'd looked during the fight and it made her unsettled. "I trust your judgment I just... Wanna understand." She needed to see what Gilgamesh saw, because if she didn't all she'd ever see was the liability.

- | movement | speech  -

code by Cloudy
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Pick your brain Daager Isle 12:49 PM, 09-06-2023 06:04 PM, 11-08-2023