An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
09-09-2023, 04:46 PM

Hmm… how to explain it to him? He looked like a wolf that cruised through life easily, and wasn’t crushed by the expectations (or lack thereof) of his family. She sighed softly, sitting up a little. Her previous words had been said in haste, frustration, and pride. But she couldn’t take them back now. They had also been spoken from her heart.

“My father is the Warlord here. He believes you need to be strong to move up in rank, and he pretends that he is fair, that every wolf has an equal chance to rise. But when I asked to join the competition for Champion - that’s the second highest rank in the pack, he denied me. Stating my age. But then my litter mate requested to join, and suddenly it was acceptable. He told her to challenge me for her right to join it. He pretends he’s fair, but the truth is he doesn't believe in me. Well, he believes in strength, right? So one day, I’ll come in, and I'll prove that he was wrong. That they all were wrong, in the way they understand.” Her words were spoken with passion, her volume rising a little, before she swallowed it back down again. Her expression sullen.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Rubbish collection Mile-High Woods 09:52 PM, 09-06-2023 03:05 PM, 03-31-2024