Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-09-2023, 05:06 PM
“I have not always been clear on the wrongs the Pirates have done us, it's possible Dread doesn't know the whole of it” He allowed, not wanting Charlie to think the weight of everything he had just said rested on Dread’s shoulders. The Pirates - now Raiders - were not to be trifled with. If Charlie was heading into their territory, it was important he knew exactly what he was getting into. “I know you will, and you have the promise that I would come for you, as well” through that, as if with Deluge’s actions, may yet start the war he had attempted to stop. But he understood that Charlie needed to hear Dread’s side of things, he needed to make sense of what had happened.

At Charlie’s last question, he nodded his head. “Yes. Once the Pirates became the Raiders, I decided to make it clear that we had not forgotten who they were.” He explained. “And, we needed the supplies. With so many wolves and winter coming.”

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What hurts the most Dreamer's Col 01:08 AM, 09-06-2023 06:15 AM, 11-05-2023