Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-09-2023, 08:54 PM
He was surprised when she not only did not shrug his paw off, but reached over and squeezed it gently. He returned the gesture, clawless and friendly. Comforting his enemy, as he had been comforted in the wake of his loss. Sparrow looked so alone. From the moment he had seen her on the field at the raid, she had looked lost. He didn’t disagree with her sentiment. He had come to Medusa with great loss, and she had laughed in his face. Any who loved Recluse would feel the same way.

“If you find her, there will be many who want a piece of her. Myself included. I will tell you this, if myself or Nirah find out anything more, I will call you. I will give you a chance to join the hunt.” He swore. Her pain deserved that much.

“Thank you.” Was all he said when Sparrow told her the final resting place of Recluse. He said nothing about her repeated swings from the bottle. They each had their ways of coping. “If you want to come to the Armada and talk to Nirah yourself, I will extend an invitation for you to do so. Don’t let me regret it, Pirate.”

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I've Become so Numb Dove Island Archipelago 07:36 PM, 09-09-2023 03:04 PM, 01-24-2024