gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-10-2023, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2023, 03:55 PM by Avacyn. Edited 1 time in total.)

The floating wolf quickly and unsurprisingly took her up on the offer to come to shore. While she certainly appreciated the fact that she made sure to move off to the side before shaking out her coat, Avacyn also took a couple steps back to avoid the spray of cold salt water that came flying off of the stranger. With that she moved back toward the other wolf, listening and glancing off toward the horizon as she explained how she had been on a neighboring island when she had decided to make the swim from island to island rather than cross by the main land. Well, that explained how she managed to get this far without realizing there was a pack occupying this space.

Her brows lifted with interest as she was told about the intent to leave their current pack and start their own traveling, trading band. It was difficult to pick up on the pack scent that Deluge carried through the strong scent of ocean water, but what she did get was a scent she wasn’t familiar with regardless. She gave a little shake of her head at the apology she was given for the intrusion and offered the other woman a small smile. "Not to worry. Mistakes happen and there’s no harm done. I’m Avacyn." Though the risk of hyperthermia was far less now that she was out of the water and on dry land, the air was still chilled as the winter season took hold so her wet fur wouldn’t do her any favors. Since she seemed amicable enough and not a threat, Avacyn nodded back toward the island behind her and asked, "Do you want to come get dried off and warmed up before you head back to the main land?"

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My problem is I'm mature and childish, I'm mildish Alias Island 10:12 PM, 09-08-2023 07:47 PM, 04-18-2024