size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-10-2023, 03:12 PM

At first Avacyn had assumed that Mariah was seeking one tutor to spend her time with, but when she made it clear that she intended to use every resource available for her training Ava realized she meant to visit all of the packs and their healers. She had no issue with that, it simply meant that Mariah would be gone longer than she had originally anticipated. She certainly had no intentions of denying her youngest sister what was really a very simple and beneficial request. Besides, it wasn’t like she would be going anywhere that wouldn’t be open for herself or their parents to visit. She nodded with agreement and understanding as she replied, "Of course! I wouldn’t expect anything less."

Her brows lifted with interested attention as Mariah then went on to another request. She hadn’t considered who might accompany Mariah for these journeys, but it was clear that her sister had. Unsurprisingly she requested her littermate to join her and even though Avacyn initially had a bit of a reservation about the idea considering Malico’s own limitations and the fact that he was still a student in his own right as well, she knew it could be beneficial for him as well and a chance for him to get outside training so it was a logical idea. "I can agree to that as long as Malico also agrees," she replied after a beat of consideration. "I do have one condition though. I would like for you to either take one of my ravens with you or allow me to help you train a raven of your own. It would give me and I’m sure our parents some peace of mind if you checked in from time to time and it would be far easier for you to send your raven with a message than to come all the way back here to do it."

"Avacyn Mendacium"