size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-10-2023, 07:05 PM

Avacyn didn't think that Mariah would have an issue with taking a raven with her–especially not since their mother had often had her ravens follow them as pups to keep an eye on them when she couldn't be near them. It was far from an unusual idea so she wasn't surprised when her little sister agreed quickly to the condition. The only real variable was whether or not Mariah would be borrowing one of her ravens or preparing one of her own. Avacyn certainly did not mind either way, but she did agree that it was beneficial for her to have her own. Ravens were such helpful birds for so many different aspects of their lives and hers had proven to be invaluable friends many times over. "I agree. I'll make sure you get one," she said with a nod and a warm smile.

She chuckled softly as Mariah mentioned that she was glad that they had this conversation and Avacyn nodded in agreement. She hadn't had many opportunities to be around her youngest siblings, at least not one-on-one, since she moved out of their parent's den and became so busy with all of her duties around the pack. It was always good to connect with them and help where she could. "Me too," she replied as she began to get to her paws, her tail wagging gently behind her. "We'll talk again soon, I'm sure. As soon as you have a chance to talk to Malico about your trip let me know and I'll send out messengers to confirm with our allies that you're free to visit. In the mean time I'll go see about arranging you a raven." As long as there was nothing else to discuss she began to head back across the island toward her den, a renewed spring in her step with these newly laid plans in motion.

"Avacyn Mendacium"