ardent

A Bone To Pick

Khranbari

gems
size
build
player
09-10-2023, 07:11 PM
His paw tapped impatiently as he awaited Aslatiel to reveal herself. The amount of irritation nipping at his insides making him pace back and forth. Stopping every so often to look at the dark mouth. Only to resume the motion. He should have stated his thoughts aloud on Varushka joining Valta. There wasn't a single argument he could present, however, on why she couldn't. What had the earthen woman really done to him? Besides leave Khranbari shortly after their moment of sleeping together? He snorted in annoyance. Tail swaying in agitation before he soon saw the cream and tan woman exit her home.

"I am a man of few words, Asla. Respect is all I have for you." The monochromatic male needed to state this first. He knew not what words would escape his mouth; but, he looked at her as more than just a leader. His actions clearly speaking this aloud. "Anyone else I wouldn't have cared to show them around. But her?" His throat felt dry as he spoke. "There are foreign emotions I need to shuffle through when it comes to Varushka. Please do not do that again." Liquid golds narrowed their gaze at Asla. Snatching his attention afterwards to look off in the distance.

"You needed to discuss something with me?"
"Khranbari Chah Fao"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Bone To Pick Monument Rapids 06:57 PM, 09-08-2023 11:13 PM, 04-29-2024