size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-10-2023, 09:10 PM

She wasn't kept waiting long before she heard the crunch of paws lightly moving through the snow and soon a smaller, tan and gray woman stepped into view. Avacyn dipped her head in greeting as Aslatiel introduced herself–revealing that she was the alpha of Valta. Just as she had heard, the pack was under new management. Now all that was left to be seen was how Aslatiel's way of leading differed from that of Kotori–if it did at all–and how it was that she came to be Valta's new leader. "Hello, Aslatiel. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Avacyn Mendacium, the Matriarch of Elysium." She had to assume that Kotori would have filled Aslatiel in on Valta's current allies and who lead them so she hoped it was just a case of putting a face with a name. With a soft smile she added, "I hope you don't mind me stopping by. Some of my patrolling warriors noticed that the scent markers had changed so I wanted to come see if Valta had changed hands and introduce myself." Her head tipped slightly to the side with curiosity and a bit of concern as she added, "I do hope Kotori is doing alright."

"Avacyn Medacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Catch ups and new hellos Monument Rapids 05:46 PM, 09-04-2023 02:25 PM, 05-29-2024