size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
09-11-2023, 06:42 AM

Scald may be a Pirate, or a Raider, but a thief he was not. If he was going to take something from someone, it would be fair and square. So when she asked where the fun was in asking for a bite, he lowered his gaze at her. One brow quirked in question before a sly smirk curled the edges of his lips. "Fun comes aft'r sharin' drink an' a meal," he says smoothly, if not a bit slurred. Really, it was how he always spoke, but some might believe him to always be drunk. Who knew? He was a Pirate Raider after all.

His eyes move back to the licking flames beside them as she sips from the bottle offered. Her question that follows is one that he cares not to truthfully answer. Well, at least not the whole truth. A few moments of silence stretch out after her last syllable before he lets his gaze move back to her. Contemplative, but also... unashamed as his eyes once more move over her blue-coated coloring. "Jus' waitin' to see what fate brin's my way," his lips once more curve up into that sly, perhaps even slightly seductive, smirk as he takes another swig from his bottle. "An' you?" Scald asks as he sets the bottle back down and allows his gaze to stay on her.

S C A L D

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Will you watch the fireflies with me? Weeping Woods 08:31 AM, 08-16-2023 11:48 PM, 11-07-2023