Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-11-2023, 08:31 AM

Unsure as to what Flurry wanted to speak on, Gil settles back into a sitting position. Still facing her, but with his back and side facing somewhat toward the fire. As he aged, he noticed how his body tolerated the cold less and less each year. Once comfortable, his ears perked to tune in to her rambling words. Stalling? Yes. That was fine. Better that she get adjusted and practice with him before she steps up one day. If she stepped up one day. No use letting her think she'd get it that easy, right?

He watches her, expression placid, unmoving, as she speaks through her emotions. Gil can tell her mind is racing, trying to find a way to say it without... upsetting him. At first, Gil wondered if she really was pushing back on his decisions, but would he be a real leader if something like that upset him? He wanted his pack to stand up to him, to speak their minds, to tell him when they thought he was wrong. In the end, it would make him a better leader. So, he continued to listen until her words finally dribbled to a stop. One brow raises slightly as he inhales deeply and exhales in preparation to explain himself.

"It has been made clear that ones who wish to seek their own trouble will answer for their crimes. So if Ignis wishes to," Gil pauses as he tries to find the right way to say this. Before Modesty, before the pack, before his pups, he had been... similar to Ignis. Eager to punish. Eager to hurt others even when they didn't deserve it. Now that he had a family and a pack to look after, he didn't get that luxury anymore. "Enact violence when I have said otherwise then he understands I will, quite literally, throw him to the wolves come judgment day," he stops to assess Flurry's reaction.

"Our relationship with the Armada can be repaired if I wanted it to be repaired, but frankly, I don't wish to be cohorts with wolves who enjoy beating up pups," his lips crinkle and teeth grind together as he is reminded of Azure's violence upon the beach. On how Sirius had easily stabbed Deluge. Wolves who would assault puppies were weak. "So if I am being honest, I do not mind if Ignis is a tad more violent with them. They cannot be trusted. When we go on other raids, I will be more... cautious on how he acts," Gil explains himself so that Flurry can understand where he, himself, stands among it all.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Pick your brain Daager Isle 12:49 PM, 09-06-2023 06:04 PM, 11-08-2023