gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
09-11-2023, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2023, 04:16 PM by Talyssa. Edited 1 time in total.)
When Clove confirmed her suspicion of simply not being able to sleep because of an active mind, Talyssa wasn’t surprised by any means. She had been the exact same way. Though, she hadn’t had any older siblings to go and seek out. She always ended up falling asleep on the chaise in the lounge after a night of stargazing through the windows.“Exploring stuff is pretty great.” She admitted lightly. Talyssa followed her sister’s line of sight to the world outside for a moment before returning her attention to the girl as she went on to recount an adventure she had taken with their father. Of course, it shouldn’t be that big of a surprise that she shared similarities with her younger siblings, they were raised by the same individuals after all. But this was the first time she made that realization of their common interests, and it was pretty cool. “That’s what I like doing too. That’s what my maps are-“ Talyssa paused, gesturing to the maps on her walls. “Knowledge that I’ve brought home with me.” It wasn’t exactly the same as collecting physical objects … but it was collector-adjacent. “Our Tati is quite the explorer as well as you might already know. As well as his sister- our Aunt Bowen, and our own brother, Thorn. Any one of us would love to take you out for adventures- me included.” Talyssa explained, maybe providing insight to a couple of their immediate family members who also shared her wanderlust.

But as she had been talking, something caught Clove’s attention. A streak of light in the night sky. She saw it as well. “It was a shooting star! We’re supposed to make a wish but don’t say it out loud. It’s supposed to be a secret or else it won’t come true.” Talyssa hummed with an airy chuckle. Whether her little sister took her seriously or not, she didn’t know. But anything she could do to give the world a little magic she was happy to pursue. After a few moments of silence, she’d continue in an effort to keep the conversation going. “Aren’t the stars pretty?” Lys asked with a yawn. It was hard for her to stargaze without thinking of Andy, who had the deepest understanding of the havens she had ever encountered in a single individual. She still could vividly recall the stories as Andy had told them to her. Talyssa cleared her throat before continuing. “Our Mami has a sister who is only a little older than me who knows all about the stars. Aunt Andromeda, and I bet she can tell you every single star’s name, and their story.” She explained, offering another individual for their vast family tree. “Has anyone ever told you about stars?”

"Talyssa Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Stars in her eyes Amron's Castle 09:21 PM, 09-10-2023 08:54 PM, 11-25-2023