An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Gay1K
09-11-2023, 07:45 PM

Úlfr filled the pot with water and set about looking for a good stick while he waited for it to warm. Galinn sat perched in a nearby bush, a satchel of honey comb grasped in his talons as he eagerly waited to add it. Glámr was still off collecting his. Úlfr placed a paw upon a good sized stick about four feet long but paused as he heard someone approach. It was the horned woman, wife of the alpha. He wracked his brain for a moment. "Hello… Tenshi, yes? I am making mead, it is a honey wine. A fine drink! I hope to have some ready for the yuletide festivities."

The flutter of wings caught his attention and he saw his other raven, Glámr, land in the bush with his harvest of honey. Úlfr nodded to the birds who flew over the pot and added their gatherings into the warming water. "Yes, I would not be opposed to help. Can you stir the mixture in the pot with this stick on occasion. I will grab a strainer to clear off the scum that rises to the top." He started digging around in his travois, pulling off assorted leather goods and half finished projects before grabbing part of a moose antler that had been imbued with small holes.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Merry Mead Making Fenrir's Maw 10:43 AM, 08-20-2023 11:49 PM, 11-07-2023