gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7
09-11-2023, 07:57 PM

Between her paws and Piper's deft hands they had the bandage secured. A moment later Valeria was back with a piece of willow bark. Ulmaria set to work preparing it as she listened to Delph describe her attack. His features didn't sound familiar but a red mohawk and horns were pretty distinct features. With that they should be able to keep an eye out for the bastard if he showed back up again… or if Vidarr intended to hunt the man down. She wouldn't put it past him and she wouldn't blame him for it. Even though she hadn't had a chance to grow very close to her father, she knew her own would retaliate if some one had ever done that to her.

Sizing out the willow bark she scooted a piece toward Delphi's front paws. "Delphi, chew on this as needed, it will help with the pain." She knew Vidarr was still gathering information but she wanted Delphi to get in a few good bites for the girl's own comfort. "What should we do about this man? If you want I can help the warriors with patrol tonight. Healing is my calling, but I was brought up to battle."

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Maybe I’ll Learn My Lesson Buffalo Knolls 07:42 AM, 08-23-2023 09:42 AM, 10-19-2023