An icon representing the specialty Cosmetologist Cosmetologist

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
09-11-2023, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2023, 08:48 PM by Aurelia. Edited 1 time in total.)
When he failed to identify what it was that he ingested- albeit a lot of it. All he could recall was he thought it was for the pain. “Moron.” She mumbled, watching him attempt to haul himself up to his paws. He made it this time, but require the support of the wall to prop himself up. It was then he made the comment about not wanting to feel anything, which made her snort in amusement. “You’ll be lucky if you feel anything ever again.” Without knowing exactly what it was that he took, she felt the best course of action was to treat it as a general overdose. Of course, options were limited trapped in the bottom of the cave.

At some point, something had drug some organic matter down in the hell-scape labyrinth. Dimly lit by the glow of magma, she noticed a few ties and limbs in near the far wall. They were cracked, and charred from the constant exposure to the heat. “If I were you- god what a miserable thought. Her own hypothetical made her cringe and want to gag, she had to interrupt herself and make a second attempt. “If I were you, I would chew on that petrified limb over there, and swallow as much of it as I could stomach. It’ll help soak up whatever you’ve used to overdose yourself.” It wasn’t as good as prepared charcoal, but it was all they had at their disposal down here. And at the very least, it wouldn’t make his condition worse.

Whether he followed her advice or not, she didn’t care. If he didn’t make it out of this cave, she’d not lose a single moment of sleep over it. So rather than arguing over how he’d prefer to kill himself than accept instructions from someone else, she chose that moment to make her exit. She wasn’t going around him, so she would spend a little more time investigating the direction she had come from. Surely there was another way out of this place. But just before she left the large open space, she’d call out one last little tid bit over her shoulder. “And try not to aspirate on your own vomit … or do, I don’t care.” And with that, she was gone into the shadows.

"Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You Will Burn Hell's River 03:44 PM, 06-14-2023 06:25 AM, 09-25-2023