size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
09-11-2023, 11:09 PM

Artorias stood just behind Briar in the center of the dojo's arena, observing her form and watching her movements as she trained with her new dagger. Briar was an intelligent wolf and it hadn't taken her long to get down the basics of armed combat, not that the Aegis expected any less from his brilliant mate, but he was proud of her all the same. "Excellent! Remember to keep your paws moving. Don't post up in one spot," he reminded her as she struck out at the training dummy that was cut and lacerated in random spots from the sharp Carpathian steel blade. Their training session was suddenly interrupted by a familiar voice calling for the Aegis and Queen from outside of Hearthstone, catching Artorias' attention with perked ears. Sirius Fatalis was back. Odd, but not wholly unexpected since the Warlord did enjoy dropping by every so often just to check in on them.

Artorias lifted his muzzle and issued a short welcoming call back to Seer, inviting him into the Hallows and up to the castle. Their family was always welcome in their home, though he did appreciate Sirius' respectfulness to seek entry before just barging in. "Looks like we'll have to pause this for a moment, my love. Let's go see what your dad wants." Waiting for Briar to join him so the two wolves could walk out and meet the Fatalis patriarch together in the courtyard, Art walked alongside his wife in lockstep, striding out into the warm summer day and down into the flowering gardens. Hearthstone's courtyard was alive with vibrant plant life, lush grasses, fragrant flowers, and sweet honeysuckle climbing the stone walls. The iconic purple wisteria trees were all in bloom as well, bringing bursts of colorful life to the castle.

Artorias waited with Briar for Sirius to enter through the castle gates, then approached his father-in-law with a smile. "Welcome back, Seer! Didn't think I'd be seeing you again quite to soon," he greeted the elder wolf, moving to embrace him with one arm in a familial gesture.

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Something has happened The Starlit Plains 05:35 PM, 09-09-2023 05:48 AM, 12-05-2023