ardent

Will you watch the fireflies with me?

Hanmel

gems
size
build
player
09-12-2023, 10:58 AM
"I came to finally find my brother." Healing had been done. No longer did she feel unwell to travel or go farther than where she chose to recuperate. Clearly as she sat before the young male with a smirk playing on his lips. Another sip dragged from the bottle, Hanmel chuckled at his earlier words. "Fate has a funny way of bringing you exactly what you need." Ocean gaze holding his own. A tilt of her head suggestively. She found herself standing to move a bit closer to him. Now being able to fully see his eyes. And, what a beautiful set they were.

Heterochromia blue and green. "Do you have more meat left? Or, does a woman like myself have to hunt for her own?" Tail swaying lightly at her hips. Ears just a bit slacked. Mel found herself wanting to do something she hadn't done in quite awhile. He was young. Vibrant. Surely packed with muscles. A one night stand surely wouldn't end in pups. Not when her heat was not due until year of next. Shuddering with the potential of a warm and satisfying night, her tongue flickered across her lips teasingly.
"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Will you watch the fireflies with me? Weeping Woods 08:31 AM, 08-16-2023 11:48 PM, 11-07-2023