Break the Seal

Hunting

Hanmel

gems
size
build
player
09-12-2023, 11:21 AM
Sirius. So, she finally got a name to matched the giant scarred beast. Her tail swayed in acknowledgement of this. Gaze wandering up to better give him direct eye contact. Despite their differences in both height and size. "A good hunter, yes. I want to be a fighter. Your ways have intrigued me and I want to learn them." Mel looked down to where the blade rested at his ankle. Then over to the dead seal who's life no longer remained on the living planes of Boreas. Before returning her attention solely on Sirius. "I will join. In a vow that I will work hard. Train harder. As long as I am under your guidance."

Now, don't get Hanmel wrong. She was still the spoiled, bratty, take no shits, judgmental bitch she'd always be. However, this was an opportunity to become something stronger. This place was to be a new start. Something to reimage herself. There would be a moment where she, too, would be like that seal. To survive was to learn. And, to learn was to put aside your pride and ego to achieve and accomplish your goals. "I am Hanmel Zanthus. A pleasure."
"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Break the Seal Submerged Woods 09:20 PM, 09-07-2023 03:05 AM, 02-13-2024