size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
09-12-2023, 12:25 PM

"An' have ya found him?" Scald questions more so to keep the topic off of him rather than companionable and genuine interest. Did he really care to know who her brother was? He'd never seen a blue-coated wolf quite like hers before so it wasn't ringing any bells to him at least. He does let out an appreciative noise and nod of his head at her comment of fate. Boy was she right, but also wrong. Who was it again that he kept asking fate to bring back his way? Ah, fuck it. The booze was making it easier to forget anyway. Taking another swig, he looks at her, wondering if she had moved closer. Her scent was mature but also sweet and for a youth like him, just coming into his adult years, he couldn't say he was exactly turned off.

"I s'pose I can share," he teases as he finally tears his gaze away from her and leans over to grab the satchel he had laying on the ground behind him. Pulling it over his side and placing it down in between them, he notices the way she likes her lips. Is it an invitation? His brow raises for a moment as he pulls out a piece of dried meat wrapped in leather. "Not much, but shoul' hold ya over," Scald offers as he pushes it her way with his muzzle. "Now, is lookin' for yer brother the only thing you out here doin'?" The young boy questions, his head tilts slightly, body relaxed, watching her carefully.

S C A L D

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Will you watch the fireflies with me? Weeping Woods 08:31 AM, 08-16-2023 11:48 PM, 11-07-2023