Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-12-2023, 01:35 PM

Their conversation is productive. Gil is glad that he sought out Rivin and spoke with her. Knowing that he has another budding healer in the ranks softens the anxiety nibbling at the back of his head. With Modesty, Sakana, and Rivin all working together to keep them from falling apart, maybe they would have a chance at winning soon. Winning would be nice. He contemplates this for only a moment before Rivin draws his attention to a new topic. One that, when he looks at her, meeting her gaze, knows it is important to listen to her.

At first, he is... taken aback. His eyes widen and then squint slightly as his brain processes this information. At least it wasn't another pack's wolf. That was something he didn't want to deal with for the moment. The Raid King mulls over her confession and he doesn't speak right away. His next words would be important to the girl and he didn't want to damage any of the repairs he had just made with her. Gil inhales a breath and exhales before speaking.

"Do you believe it is your anger that brings on this... peculiarity? Or does it happen at random?" He knew that Ignis was not always violent. At times, he enjoys the red man's company and they had had many a good night drinking together. Though he knew of Ignis' violent streak, he was not perfect himself and could not deny that he had also had his own violent moments. "If it is your anger, that is something we can work with. If it is not, then I suppose I must keep an eye out for trouble," his lips curl ever so slightly at a ghost of a smirk, teasing her gently so she understands that he isn't going to just abandon her because her mind isn't as sorted out as one might think it should be.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. To Train Or Not To Train... Dove Island Archipelago 09:38 AM, 08-31-2023 06:18 AM, 11-05-2023