Intermediate Navigator (40)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
09-12-2023, 02:01 PM

Kaija seemed to share her thoughts, agreeing with her statement of climbing just to see what they could find. She would walk along at a leisurely pace, matching the pace of the femme she walked near. They were strangers, and there was a respectful amount of distance between them. Nirvana didn’t mind that fact. She acknowledged trust was something gained, not just given. As they picked their way along she let her gaze turn back to the dark stone. Besides the ash, she noticed further up there were short plants growing among the rocks. Had to be some hardy sort of plants to grow with little soil. Could certain plants grow in a rock garden of sorts? Nirvana arched a brow at them, but an ear was still swiveling toward Kaija as the loner spoke.

So she was a Northern wolf. At least she was, having spent much of her time there over the past couple years. Almost stumbling over some rubble brought Nirvana’s focus swiftly back down to the path they were walking on. “I’ve seen them from a distance, but never traveled far enough to explore them. I had a direction to follow… though part of me wonders if I shouldn’t have taken a bit more time to check them out.” The other femme hadn’t had a clue where to head next though. Nirvana frowned. Well, the woman wasn’t in a pack, and maybe she wasn’t interested in them. Her red gaze would flick to Kaija as the tusked femme asked about her.

“I've passed this mountain, but this is the first time I've made the effort to travel up it. I’m a member of Elysium, a pack that has settled further here in the East. My kin are there.” A sigh leaves the pale woman’s lips. “But… sometimes I get the itch to wander and see the world. I might have come here with the intention to see if there were any resources worth notating, but the real reason is I needed to get away for a while. I love my family, but many of them have their soulmates, paths of their own. I’m still figuring out exactly what I want to do. I’m loyal to my kin, but I’d also like to be selfish and satisfy some of my own needs as well, you know?” A playful smirk crosses her features.

“Can’t do everything in a pack after all.”

-----------------

Explore a new land (Mount Volkan) - 3/3

"Speech" 'Thought.'
Nirvana has two companions - a common genet and a red-footed falcon. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. northern attitude Mount Volkan 12:26 PM, 08-09-2023 08:06 AM, 01-30-2024