size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
09-12-2023, 03:32 PM

After the battle the young leader had had with the three scary males, Haydée had considered cutting her trip in Boreas short in favor of returning to Ethne. In the end, she decided to continue through with adventures and make her rounds to certain packs. On her way out toward Ashen, a familiar voice raised on the wind to claim a pack that had crumbled. Ears perk as she recognizes the voice and Hay quickly changes course in favor of offering Beauregard support.

Short legs gallop across the distance but, even running as fast as she can, the small Leader arrives behind several other wolves. Recognizing two of the big males already gathered, the girl moves toward them and says to Sirius and Viðarr, “Hey guys! How are you both doing? I hope you are having a good day!” Excited, the girl’s tail wags behind her as she looks to the other wolves that she does not know and says, “Hi there! I am Haydée.”

Once pleasantries are exchanged, the excited girl moves to sit behind Beauregard, showing her support for the man. A wide smile is offered to him as she settles in.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The clock is ticking faster, as we live Vericona Plains 08:07 PM, 09-08-2023 12:06 PM, 03-07-2024