size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
09-12-2023, 03:39 PM
Night always seems to be the worst for Haydée because, underneath the stars, she always remembers just how alone she is. The small girl tries to make herself disappear into the cave’s wall while placing a paw against her mouth in order to try and stifle the sobs that break free from her lips. However, it is always the same, the darkness behind her eyelids play out memories as she attempts to find sleep, hurting more than helping her. In the midst of her sorrow, a voice breaks the air and the small wolf sucks in breath, suddenly fearful that the wolf might not be good natured as he tries to seem.

But Haydée needs companionship, a friendly ear to bend and cry to about the hardships of the world that she now finds herself alone in. So, she slowly uncurls her body from its place pressed against the side of the cave and hiccups out, “I… don’t think you can. I miss my daddy.” The grief of a child weighs heavily in her voice as she lifts her head from the ground, wide emerald green eyes, red and raw from the numerous tears that she has shed. Her heart is breaking in her chest because she knows that she has to be strong, for her pack and family. Yet, every the night that she spends far from her home, the girl finds herself feeling more and more lost.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Tears For Fears Time's Cavern 02:13 AM, 09-06-2023 03:29 AM, 02-13-2024