An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
09-12-2023, 03:47 PM
She can see him tense, but stay still which she takes as him saying it’s okay for her to approach. His sneering words ellicit a roll her eyes as she closes the gap between herself and the cut on his leg. “How am I to beat you one day if I kill you now?” Delphi seethes back at him, a coy smirk playing on her lips as she reaches out to pull on the fur and skin near his leg. Getting a better look at how deep and nasty the cut was would help her know how to help.

Letting out a hum, she nods before sitting back on her haunches. Reaching for her bag, she pulls in front of her and begins digging around. “Might sting, but only for a moment,” she warns before dipping her paw into a cup of salve and then slathering it over his cut. It was basically a beeswax and frankincense mixture to help heal and keep it clean. Before he could protest, she quickly grabs a strip of bandage made from rabbit hide and places it over the slathered wound. With the help of her companion, Binti, they get the bandage tied around his leg.

“Leave it for a few days. If it’s still bad looking, I’ll do it again,” Delphi leans back and looks up at him with a stern look. “Anything else?” She questions, having a feeling this wasn’t his only injury.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Chasing rabbits The Stone Steppe 04:27 PM, 09-09-2023 03:28 PM, 09-21-2023