An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
09-12-2023, 05:32 PM

Her brow furrows when he pushes the bark away, denying her help. She indignantly pushes back in his direction. "It will help," Delphi insists, her gaze never leaving him. "The bark will do more than just take the pain away," she again insists as she pushes it closer to him. Her eyes bore into him as if to say if you don't eat it yourself, I'll shove it down your throat. As she is waiting for him to eat the bark, he instead offers her a bite of his rabbit.

Suddenly, Delphi's gaze softens. He was still an asshole, but maybe not as big of an asshole as she previously thought. Looking down at the rabbit that was pulled out from beneath him, she considered it. If she didn't take the rabbit, would he see it as her denying his peace offering? But if she did take it, would he see her as greedy? Could she trust him? Delphi hesitated on the line between yes and no. The expression on her face was obvious as she looked up at him and then back down at the rabbit. "Keep it. Appreciate it, though," she finally says after a few moments of awkward silence.

Standing up, she takes a few steps away as if she is going to leave. Stopping, she turns to look at him over the shoulder. "Two to three days. Take off the bandage and if it still looks bad, come find me or I don't know Tenshi or Ulmaria, I guess," she rolls her eyes to brush off the idea of her maybe wanting him to come to find her. "If the pain picks back up, Tenshi made some tea the other day. She's pretty good at it. Something about her homeland or whatever," Delphi shrugs her shoulders before beginning to take off again across the steppe.

-exit unless stopped-

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Chasing rabbits The Stone Steppe 04:27 PM, 09-09-2023 03:28 PM, 09-21-2023