An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
09-12-2023, 07:14 PM

Binti helps her get the fire started with some flint before wandering off to their own corner to curl up and go to sleep. Delphi hardly pays her companion any attention as she turns around to look at Strai who stands awkwardly in the doorway, dripping wet and looking... uncomfortable. Her head tilts softly at his question. Did he not like what she was showing him? No one else knew about this except Aji and Vidarr. Her brow furrows as she nods slowly. "Yeah... Aji and I found it so old man said we could keep it," she shrugs before making her way over to the pile of furs. Of course, most of the stuff in the room had been stolen from various rooms of others, but that was Delphi's secret to keep.

Sprawling out as the room began to warm up, she was thankful that she was no longer shivering. Finally beginning to feel her toes again, she looks at Strai. "Sit, eat, relax, but don't get too comfortable," her ears suddenly pull back as she remembers who he was. Emotions in her belly make the contents feel curdled. She was supposed to be hating him, right? The expression on her face flickers as the pup tries to figure out how she's supposed to feel. He had saved her from literally dying though so she could at least repay him with the room... "Don't be thinking you can come here without me though. Aji will be pissed if she knows I told someone else," Delphi waves a paw to motion at the room before shooting a glare in his direction.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. hale cometh down upon our spines Fenrir's Maw 09:24 AM, 09-06-2023 03:28 PM, 09-21-2023