An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
09-12-2023, 08:13 PM

Just when she thought her life was going to end, the bear's attention turned elsewhere. Slowly, it stops twisting and turning and begins heading toward the tree. NO! Her mind is screaming again as she realizes what is happening. Binti! She can't do anything except kill the bear now. It would have to die or her companion would die as a result. Tears are now pooling in her eyes as she continues to dig her teeth and claws into the bear. Over and over until her white fur is stained a deep maroon. All she can taste is copper. Barely able to see, she is ruthless as she hopes the bear will lose enough blood to collapse. Breathless, exhausted, hopeless, and about to give up, she is surprised when the rumbling of the bear gurgles to a stop.

The weight of the bear teeters as she hears the spray of blood from somewhere else. Concern fills her as she pulls back. Quickly leaping off of the bear, Delphi hits the ground and rolls a few feet away just as the bear collapses. Its large form is breathless and bleeding out before them as she looks up through a glaze of blood and tears. Off to the side, she sees Binti knocked out at the base of the tree and then Strai not far in front of her. Did that asshole save her companion? Delphi can't help but wag her tail out of pure joy that Binti wasn't dead. Tears from adrenaline, exhaustion, and relief wash down her blood-stained face as she puts her face back down into the grass.

"You keep surprising me, Thrall,"
Delphi calls out with a humored laugh.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Be my Honey The Stone Steppe 06:07 PM, 09-12-2023 03:28 PM, 09-21-2023