Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
09-12-2023, 08:30 PM
The shewolf before him knows his name, but she asked him a question and it would be rude of him not to answer. Gavroche frowns. If she knows him then maybe he she knew of the wolf he was looking for? The boy sits, looking up at his aunt. "There was a lady who visited us when we were really small… I remember her scent, and her colors, but the rest is fuzzy…" Gavroche's ears lower, his gaze becoming worried. "She stopped coming as we got older. I think she's sad and alone, so I want to find and help her!"

Just like that Gav is back on his paws. He moves over to Haydee's leg and puts both of his tiny paws on her larger one. "We gotta find her and make her smile! She's a black and white wolf, and she has long furs in front of her face like my brother Baecette! I think she's the one mama and Sou keep getting the memicines for. Is she sick? You'll help me find her, right? Pleeeeeaaaassssseee?" As he begs his green eyes dilate and become wide. She had to help him find the black and white wolf, she had to!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I want to be there Lazuli Falls 06:18 PM, 08-06-2023 07:58 AM, 01-30-2024