Master Fighter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
09-12-2023, 08:40 PM
His words took Rivin aback. She would frown and, after a moment of thought, she shrugged. "He's not treating us fair, Diablo, but I know you're worth more than he says you are. Not like he has helped us with training… and he loses fights too." Rivin sighed. Him pointing out she was lucky for winning some of her fights stung, but Rivin couldn't blame his anger. "Diablo…" Her voice softens. "I want to prove to them that we're better than they say, but moreso I want them to lay off you. It's not fair. And… I hate you're the target." What's this? A sudden heart to heart? Rivin broke away from him before walking a few steps away.

"Diablo… If not for them, let's get better for ourselves." She looked over at him as her ears fell. "I know we haven't always hung out, but you're my brother, you know? If you're hurt I want to tear into the ones doing it… even if it's dad." Rivin lowered her gaze as she said that. It seemed like all Ignis would understand was fighting anyway. It hurt. She was angry, frustrated, and…

"I'm not going to have them belittle my brother. So come on. Let's train together. Besides… I'm sure it was only luck I won that first fight anyway. And my companions." She looked back to him. "What do you say Diablo? You in?"

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We're going to fight the world or we're dying trying Dove Island Archipelago 10:47 PM, 08-20-2023 04:45 PM, 05-12-2024
2. We're going to fight the world or we're dying trying IC Archives 04:45 PM, 05-12-2024 05:21 AM, 11-16-2023
3. We're going to fight the world or we're dying trying Dove Island Archipelago 05:21 AM, 11-16-2023 06:18 AM, 11-05-2023