Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
09-12-2023, 08:41 PM

When I fall apart, Promise in the dark

These days had Bae busy as hell. Be it caring for his kids, hunting or patrolling, the man couldn't be stopped. today found him in the creek doing a typical patrol, regardless of his little cough. He had caught it from Tani and Iki, who were down more. He had thought at first it was just Tani eating things she shouldn't, but it had developed into more. Eventually Iki caught it, and then they quarantined the two from the rest. With Gav also missing Bae was becoming irritable, distant and paranoid. The only ones he welcomed near right now were Lucy and his kids. Not even Bells was welcome right now.

So when there was a howl near Lucy's garden from Lucy about an intruder his expression went from just glaring and angry at, well, himself to down right murderous.

He had every right to want to throw himself head first into this. He came from the way of the western border, barreling in as fast as he could. No words were given as he came to a stop, with his left forelimb on the side of Lucy and his body over her protectively. His chest was touching her shoulders and a snarl was released as his eyes locked on the intruder. The intruder was large like himself, large enough to be a valid threat. His eyes were narrowed and his hackles raised as his ears pressed back. His entire being radiated the intent to either drive out or kill the intruder, if they were perceived as a threat. He had heard Lucy ask her questions, so he would give them one single chance.

"Answer her... I'm in no mood for games....." A cough came from him but he stifled it and continued to glare at the male. His mate would feel his chest and hear it likely but he wouldn't let this trespasser know his weakness.

Walk, "talk", Think

You'll be my nightlight

Art by Asena

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Trouble on the horizon Cattail Creek 03:40 AM, 09-12-2023 08:01 AM, 01-30-2024