Expert Hunter (220)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
09-12-2023, 08:54 PM

He watched her as she lay sprawled on the grass, staining it red beneath her. He shrugged at her question. “Just a bee sting” he said, wiggling a paw at her, before using that same paw to nudge her again. “Come on, lean on me” He told her as he wiggled his paw in her fur. The longer she lay there, the harder the blood would set, and stain her coat. They were better off washing themselves out sooner rather than later.

As she got to her paws, he positioned himself to lean under her weight. Even going so far as to grab her stupid cat-thing in his maw and gently deposit it on his back. He grabbed his honey next, before he led the sorry group down to the lake where he and Delphi had first met. At least the mud wasn’t as soft today, and he could deposit her down on the shore. He started to splash water lightly into her coat, and rub out the blood. Saying nothing as he worked. What was there to say? She had saved him, he had saved cat-thing. They were both stupid, and now he was washing her stupid coat. The looney-tree. He was far up it.

"Speech"

[Image: Au67KGz.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Be my Honey The Stone Steppe 06:07 PM, 09-12-2023 03:28 PM, 09-21-2023