build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
09-13-2023, 02:17 AM
MIKA
scream as loud as you can...

Mika couldn’t help it, he laughed at Beaus comment about their parents. He stopped clearing his throat, "it was probably the kindest thing she could’ve done. It was that or have dad kill us too like he did our brother." nah fuck his parents though. They lowered their head they’d face it head on of course the only way he could deal with problems. Mika stopped at the entrance when Beau asked if this was going to hurt them. Mika reeled at the thought of the dizzy spells.

"I can’t promise anything, but I do fucking promise I’ll drag tanelan out myself if I have to." he snarled racing into the ship and into the deck. Mika moved to the edge of the wood. Tearing his paws into the rotting frozen planks. You scrubbed that? Are you sure you don’t need your eyes checked strange one. that’s what the crew had called them. Sometimes he’d been tan other times Mika. Mostly Mika, who’d gotten tired of trying to correct others when they called him the name of a stranger. Mika stopped pawing at the wood sitting down as he stared at the floorboards not realizing he was shivering.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Swirling storms S.S. Antiox 01:32 PM, 09-07-2023 06:00 AM, 11-05-2023