size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
09-13-2023, 06:59 AM
[Image: Ik232LR.png]

Life was all about exploring. At her very extensive age, Siduri knew this to be true. Of course, she needed to explore the most where she wasn't supposed to explore. There was this great compulsion within her to see the forbidden. In other words... Tell her not to do something and she was gonna do it.

While sniffing around one of the various structures, an odd scent hit the girl's pale pink nose which promptly wrinkled in distaste. What was that? It was earthy and acrid and somehow dry and sweet at the same time. Padding a little closer to the strange, dilapidated building, the ground suddenly gave way and Siduri was falling. She landed on something soft, at least. Although, that soft thing began to move. It felt kind of fun. Danger? What was danger?

Danger was a snake, apparently. A massive python shifted as it was rudely awoken. It began to shift, its senses coming back online. In the meantime, it began to wrap the intruder in its powerful coils. It wasn't until she was stuck that Sid realized that she was... well... stuck. How dare?! "Unhand me!" Snakes had no hands. "Get out of my house!" This... wasn't her house. "God save the queen!" Just... what?

Siduri continued screeching random things at the snake, confusing both it and herself, but also probably drawing the attention of someone bigger, maybe? Hopefully?

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My Hero, But I Had It Under Control Daager Isle 06:59 AM, 09-13-2023 03:11 PM, 11-05-2023