ardent

--SLOW-DANCING IN A BURNING ROOM--

Aztec

gems
size
build
player
03-09-2013, 12:42 PM
ooc:: This okay, I am used to it. X3. Also, dat table... I want one like that. -salutes-
---
Quote:
a splash sounded in the small creek and a dame rushed across the plains. giving chase to a elk, the female charged forward to face the creature and laughed out to it, come on my friend, adventures await!. again, the female bounded off and waited for her prey to follow, which it had instead run off. she stifled a sigh and padded off towards the trees to rest. a scent wafted towards her, the scent of markers. but of who? in curiousity, she walked into the dim forest for several minutes, soon emerging into the light. after some time, another dame was seen lying down. the markers that had been noticed earlier must have been from this lone wolf. her frame was lithe and powerful, under a pelt of lovely oranges and creams. this dame, had to be an alpha, but where was the rest of the pack? this one pack could be a new pack also. without fear, she boldly strutted towards her. once she saw the creature aside her, she heard the voice. after she had stopped speaking, she spoke up. should you be an alpha of some pack, i humbly request to join, i will assist you in the leadership if i may have the beta rank, i prove myself to be a successful leader and hunter. please give me a chance, if i am to be demoted, i shall not argue against you ma'am.