Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-31-2013, 09:49 PM

Ambassador and Grand Duke... yours is not so surprising, you were good at what you did... But I am still proud of you Pontifex, happy to be able to call you my brother. A gentle smile would curl the Grand Duke's lips as he gazed out across the lake, tail brushing against his sister's form. He was glad that things had happened the way that he did. If he hadn't been run out of his old pack, then he would've never had the chance to build a brand new life for himself and be able to live beside his sister and thrive in an actual pack where he was respected and wanted. It was literally the best dream come true and he done it all on his own. Just like I'm proud to call you my sister Loccian. He turned and gently nudge her shoulder with the bridge of his muzzle, chuckling softly at her question. Oh you know, the usual. Pack stuff, meeting new wolves, making new friends. Nothing new. What have you been up to? He would slyly avoid mentioning Pacifica, unsure how his sister would react to him finding interest in someone.

Talk like this