Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-13-2023, 10:09 AM
GILGAMESH

It was safe to say that Gilgamesh was not expecting to hear one of his daughters screeching at the top of her lungs. To boot, she was yelling random phrases that made no sense. His brow scrunches as he pauses what he is doing for a moment. At first, he is tempted to not investigate. Pups were known to be silly and random and it wasn't unusual for them to be noisy. There was something off about her voice there. Something in the pitch that edged on fear. Gil looks to his companion, Urtur, who is also now looking at him with a concerned expression. Erish had already taken off for the day to patrol the archipelago so he couldn't have the owl go look either.

"C'mon, Urtur," he rumbles to the wolverine as he suddenly turns and moves into a quick jog toward Sid's hollering. As he approaches the dilapidated building, he doesn't see her but can hear her yelling. Where was she? Stopping for a moment, he moves his ears around, lifting his nose slightly, trying to scent her out. There was another sound he couldn't quite pick out either. His brow furrows again as he takes a few steps forward, closer to her voice, until he finally sees the hole in the ground. Confused, Gil leans forward and looks down.

"Oh fuck," he exclaims, his breath taken from him as his heart races. Seeing the large snake wrapping around Sid has his stomach sinking. "Urtur," the Raid King beckons his companion to assist. Both wolf and wolverine leap down into the hole-pit-thing and begin to attack the snake. Fangs and claws alike tear at the snake in hopes it will loosen its grip on the pup enough to let her escape.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My Hero, But I Had It Under Control Daager Isle 06:59 AM, 09-13-2023 03:11 PM, 11-05-2023