gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
10-31-2013, 10:05 PM

He didn't want to stay behind. He didn't want to watch his mate and his companion walk away, but he knew Ashtoreth needed him to do this so he nodded without complaint. He returned Imena's affectionate nuzzle, giving her a reassuring smile as she finished her speech. "Yes, my love, please take Elva with you. And be careful as well. I will follow you as soon as I can." He nudged his companion along toward the group and watched Elva follow along reluctantly.

Soon the whole group of them disappeared into the distance and the gentle healer had never felt so alone. He sighed and looked around the empty territory, his ears folding back against his skull as the sounds of war and fighting rose in the distance once more. He looked in the direction of where his aunt had left to take care of the wounded. Perhaps he should just stay, do his duty as a healer as well and take care of those who were fighting for their home... He looked around him again, not seeing a soul. The absence of Syrinx's other two pups worried him, but he did not have a clue where to look for them.

With renewed determination, he turned and strode forward toward his Aunt's den. If he was going to stay behind, he was going to make himself useful.

-exit Cael-

ooc: If there ends up being anyone with late comers, but post with them and I'll have Cael come back :3

Speech
Thought
Companion
Others