gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
KatG6
09-13-2023, 05:23 PM
Silas might have been wise beyond his years in that moment, but then again he did possess a bit of an old soul. His insight brought a bit of thought from his father as the Aegis tilted his head curiously and considered his son’s words and interpretation. He spoke to Silas’ credit, his interpretation was one that was very much valid. Again, there was no creator if the image to come and tell them what the full story might be, and perhaps the boy was correct. They would never really know.

His gem-like gaze lifted to Artorias’ features as his father spoke, giving him a lesson veiled lightly as praise. He spoke of the future, and of Silas’ natural instincts. Then further onwards to speak of his lineage and of the virtue that he would be expected to preserve as he grew older. He was from a long line of wolves who sought to achieve the balance of nature and of life and death. The boy listened intently, knowing the importance and weight the words his father spoke had.

"Yes, Father.” He spoke softly about everything his sire had said. He would stay true to his morals and lineage, but he also felt like he wanted to be a hunter. To preserve magnificent creatures such as the white beast. "Do you really think I could be a good hunter? I.. I can barely make it further than the staircase by myself.”

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. this is home Amron's Castle 08:26 AM, 07-10-2023 05:47 AM, 12-05-2023