An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
09-13-2023, 10:14 PM

He is approaching her and giving her that sort of look that means don't lie to me. She can see it in his assessing gaze as he closes the distance between them. Fuck. Was she really that obvious? How stupid of her. She should've just run off when she had the chance! Grinding her teeth together, her lips wrinkle as he steps forward again. Unsure what he is going to do, she grows nervous. Half-worried that he is going to smack her, she begins to flex, her muscles straining in preparation to react.

Until his voice breaks through her anxiety. A hug? From him? A hug from the Thrall? Delphi is caught off guard. More confused now than ever. Didn't he hate her? Why would he hug her? Or want to for that matter? Did she want to hug him? Wait, she thought she hated him... So what was this feeling in her chest and belly? As if the idea of him holding her... would feel... nice? Ew, gross, no. Okay, she had to answer soon.

Delphi gives her head a little shake and blows a raspberry. "A hug? From the likes of you? I mean..." she hesitates, and a grimace appears over her lips.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Be my Honey The Stone Steppe 06:07 PM, 09-12-2023 03:28 PM, 09-21-2023