size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
09-14-2023, 06:55 AM

The interaction between Khran and the girl was amusing, but Asla ignored it. Their beef wasn't her beef, so to speak. As long as the man didn't hurt the pup, Aslatiel didn't care what they spat back and forth. If he did hurt her... well... he'd receive his first lesson from his alpha.

Vidarr wasted no time in arriving and Asla noted the strained look that crossed his face when he noticed the pup. The man apologized for his granddaughter, which was interesting and the blonde fae nodded. It was Khranbari who spoke first in response to the Heidinn alpha and Aslatiel raised a brow. He was overstepping and seemed to realize it a moment later as he bowed his head in apology.

Plum colored eyes turned back to the big, dark man. "It is good to see you as well, Vidarr," Asla spoke honestly. She quite liked his quiet, serious demeanor. "I will not apologize for our meeting this way as Valta is not at fault. Your granddaughter trespassed on Valta lands intentionally, having noted the border markers." The girl skittered to Vidarr's side and Asla paid her no mind. The responsibility had been handed over to her kin. "I have informed her that other packs aren't as forgiving and that, had she trespassed somewhere other than Valta, she may have been enslaved or killed." The blonde and grey fae's gaze cut to the girl. "Or she may have started a war. They've been started for more trivial things." A pinched smile was given to the other alpha. "She's at the age where she knows everything, of course, and paid no heed to my words. Hopefully she'll listen to her grandfather instead." A hint that the kid needed a talking to and it was the Heidinn alpha that needed to carry it out.

"Aslatiel"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Lie Is Only A Lie If They Figure It Out Monument Rapids 12:52 PM, 08-31-2023 09:43 AM, 10-19-2023