ardent

Mornings With Decisions [Demonio]

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
03-09-2013, 12:49 PM

Desdemona was his and only his and that would be the way it would remain for the rest of their days. He never wanted to part from her side. She had become his entire life, his reason for breathing, his reason for even existing in the shortest time possible. What did it matter though, that scarcely a month had gone by before he had proclaimed her his? Time was of no concern. His feelings, his love for her was true and it was deep, something rooted so strongly in his heart that nothing and no one would be able to change it or ever take it away. She belonged to him and he belonged to her; it was as simple as that.

Shivers ran down his spine as her rumble of content reached his ears, her lids falling closed over her onyx and ruby gems. God, she was so damn beautiful, even just lying like this, she was the most stunning woman on the planet and he had the privelege of calling her all his. He watched her from his standing position, her beautiful body stretched out before him, relaxed and simply gorgeous. How had he gotten so lucky? A soft smile curved his maw as he noticed her watching him stretch, her gaze a little hungry, but for what he wasn't sure. Another of her sweet rumbles echoed in her chest at his attentions, his love returning the affections, bringing out his own content rumble, audits rotating forward as she spoke up, asking him where he wished to go. Nowhere but her side is where he wanted to go. There is nowhere I desire to be more than by your side amor. I simply stand to stretch and rid myself of this sleepiness. He murmered quietly, limbs pulling the ivory brute as he strode around his mate, coming up behind her before he lowered himself to the cave floor, his body stretching out beside hers, crown resting on the crook of her neck, breath soft upon her throat.

Desdemona my love, that sounds like the perfect idea. I too can no longer bare sleeping without you at my side. We shall talk to Kaien when you wish. Your wish is my command. He whispered huskily, gently nuzzling her throat, simply relishing in the feeling of her body against his.

Talk like this