size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
09-14-2023, 11:57 AM

The pair settled and began to converse. Asla watched the man's body language and expressions, searching for any hint of lies or placation. Thankfully, there didn't seem to be any. He joked with her honestly and openly and the scarred woman grinned. At least he was charming without trying too hard. Not having interacted much before, he could very well have been an ass kisser. Asla would have hated that.

In time, the conversational atmosphere changed, becoming much more serious. Aslatiel expected an honest answer when she asked if Tira was precious to him and her starry eyes bore into his own fiery orbs. He could have answered in many ways, but the way that Cina replied to her query was... perfection. The volcanic man admitted that he cared for her daughter and that, if they parted ways, it would break him. It was a better reaction than she had expected. She had expected him to say yes, but she had assumed there would be some sort of lie in his words. Cinaed spoke the absolute truth.

Aslatiel rose to her paws, moved a step forward and pulled the big brute into an embrace. He looked like he needed it. Though capable of being a harsh leader, a killer, a bastard, Asla was still very much a mother. "Then take care of my little girl, Cinaed." Pulling back, Asla gave his shoulder a gentle smack with one grey-toed paw. "And try telling her how you feel. You might both need it." Tira was going through a rough time and any extra love might help her out. It seemed that Cinaed was also in need of some love.

"Aslatiel"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My Will Brings Down The Moon Monument Rapids 07:35 PM, 08-09-2023 11:13 PM, 04-29-2024