size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
09-14-2023, 12:25 PM

After his thanks, silence stretched between them. Silence was fine. Like Vidarr, Asla didn't care for pointless words. If he was comfortable not speaking, then so was she. They didn't have to wait long for Tove, however. The multi-colored woman slunk into the clearing, looking a little abashed at those that had called for her.

The Heidinn alpha spoke to Tove and amethyst eyes shifted between the pair, noting their body language and reactions to one another. Once the man had stopped speaking, Asla shifted her full attention to the older fae. "Vidarr has told me that you've not been well," she informed her. "I wasn't aware of the extent of that illness and for that I apologize." Aslatiel had failed Tove in this. She should have confronted the woman and coerced her into speaking of her troubles.

Asla's galactic gaze shifted between the two. "Vidarr has told me of his promise and has asked that he be able to take you back to his pack with him. You are very welcome here, Tove, but if you wish to leave and join Vidarr, then this is your choice. There will be no ill will." There was sincerity in the fae's purple eyes. "Your well being is what's important."

"Aslatiel"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. call it holy, call it just Sunset Falls 04:39 PM, 08-20-2023 06:39 AM, 01-03-2024